This course explores the key elements of engagement and how they can help you to deliver inspiring experiences in the classroom and beyond.
Our courses are free for educators in the UK and delivered by our friendly, expert trainers. If you book a slot but can no longer attend, please email us as soon as possible to allow other educators to book.
Book a course
What is the course about?
During this practical online course we will share our five key elements for creating engaging learning experiences – Hook, Inform, Enable, Extend and Reflect. Exploring each element in turn, you will have the opportunity to try out techniques and discuss ideas to help you plan engaging and inspiring STEM experiences for your students in and beyond the classroom.
What will I need?
- A computer or tablet with a webcam, microphone and speakers
- A stable internet connection
- A willingness to have a go at the activities and share your ideas
What will I learn?
This session will provide you with:
- Tools to help plan inspiring and engaging learning experiences
- Ideas and resources to use with your students in and beyond the classroom