What is the session about?
During this practical session we will share our five key elements for creating engaging learning experiences – Hook, Inform, Enable, Extend and Reflect. Exploring each element in turn, you will have the opportunity to try out techniques and discuss ideas to help you plan engaging and inspiring STEM experiences for your students in and beyond the classroom.
What will I need?
- A computer or tablet with a webcam, microphone and speakers
- An internet connection
- A willingness to have a go at the activities and share your ideas
What will I learn?
This session will provide you with:
- Insights to put recent research around good practice in creating engaging STEM experiences
- Tools to help plan inspiring and engaging learning experiences
- Ideas and resources to use with your students in and beyond the classroom