What is the session about?
From exploring the elements of a good discussion to ideas for building students’ enquiry skills using objects and images, this practical session aims to help you develop your students’ confidence and the skills to engage with and talk about STEM in the classroom and their everyday lives.
What will I need?
- A computer or tablet with a webcam, microphone and speakers
- An internet connection
- A willingness to have a go at the activities and share your ideas
What will I learn?
This session will provide you with:
- Knowledge of how to put recent research around good practice in creating engaging STEM experiences into practice
- Tools and techniques to support effective discussion in the classroom
- Inspiring ideas and resources to use with your students in and beyond the classroom