Our courses are free for educators in the UK and delivered by our friendly, expert trainers. If you book a slot but can no longer attend, please email us as soon as possible to allow other educators to book.
Book a course
What is the course about?
This 60-minute practical course aims to help you develop your students’ confidence by equipping them with the skills they need to engage with and talk about STEM in and beyond the classroom. This session explores the elements of a good discussion and gives you the opportunity to review ideas for building students’ enquiry skills using objects and images.
What will I need?
- A computer or tablet with a webcam, microphone and speakers
- A stable internet connection
- A willingness to have a go at the activities and share your ideas
What will I learn?
This session will provide you with:
- Knowledge of how to put recent research around good practice in creating engaging STEM experiences into practice
- Tools and techniques to support effective discussion in the classroom
- Inspiring ideas and resources to use with your students in and beyond the classroom
Terms and conditions
Private group courses
These courses are available for Primary and Secondary teachers based in the UK. Email us if you are interested in booking this course for your school.