Teacher Zone is going online for a bit of end of term fun.
We appreciate that this year has been harder than most, so kick back with a beverage or snack of your choice and let us entertain you for the evening.
How to book
- Only one person per team needs to make a booking.
- You only need one ticket per team, but remember to specify how many people are in your team so we know how many player packs to post to you.
- Maximum team size: 6 people
- We will be posting you materials for the quiz rounds so make sure the address you book with is a place you can receive parcels.
Places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment!
What is the session about?
Team up with your colleagues and friends and pit your wits against our end of year quiz. There will be fun challenges as well as the more traditional rounds so hopefully something for everyone.
It’s your choice, join us at 16.00, straight after school with colleagues or sign up for the 19.30 session from somewhere more comfortable. The content for both sessions will be the same.
Make sure you tell us how many people will be in your team and your full postal address when you book because we will be sending you some important equipment through the post so that you can take part. The contents might look a little strange, but all will become apparent during the quiz!
What will I need?
- A computer or tablet with a webcam, microphone and speakers
- An internet connection
- Your equipment pack (which will arrive by post in advance)
- Willingness to have a good time!