What can I expect?
This course will introduce the concept of science capital and what it means for our work in the informal science learning sector. We will share with you a range of tools to help you reflect on the research and apply a science capital approach to your own work.
The content of this course has been put together as a result of the Science Museum Group’s partnership with King’s College London and University College London through the Enterprising Science project.
Key content includes:
- An introduction to the science capital research
- How the informal science learning sector can help build science capital
- How you can apply the research to your work
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will:
- Have insights into the science capital research
- Have an understanding of how informal science learning experiences can help to build science capital
- Have ideas that will help you to apply a science capital approach to your work